- One can tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional add-ins: chopped nuts, dried cranberries, etc.
- 1 apple (I like honeycrisp or red delicious), sliced, core removed.
- Add the tuna, yogurt, onion, celery, and the lemon juice to a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon some of the mixture on top of each apple slice. Serve.
Inspired by the blog : Eat. Drink. Love