Flying can be a stressful time for mommys. especially when you traveling with tiny humans! These tips helped me and are sure to make things easy for you!
- Create that excitement for flying, remind them it doesn’t have to be a scary thing
- Have chewy sweets and chips on hand
- Don’t forget your tablet or kindle for games to play to pass time
- Check in early, so you won’t have to wait in long ques.
- Have a small surprise for them, new toys generally keeps them busy for hours
- Imaginary play, pretend they flying the plane
- Check your airlines regulations for kids, most airlines are extremely helpful.
I do hope these tips will help you in some way. They certainly helped me and made the experience all the more fun and relaxed.
Thank you for reading, don’t forget to follow so you don’t miss out on the fun.