Trust you well! You know you get those days where you just drowning in chaos?
Well since the holiday we had, I have just been drowning. And I was stressed out of my mind. Till I realised I hafto do something. So I went back to my book, making lists of things I needed to be done and making routines.
For me, this is the only way I can keep from drowning.
I want to share with you ways and tips to make a kickass routine!
- Wake up early – I know this sounds daunting but believe me, if you wake up before the family and get into your day, your day will run smoother and you will feel in control of your day.
- Do a load of laundry a day – let’s face it, laundry is a never ending story in our lives. By doing a load a day, it doesn’t get too much at the end of the week. It also makes it easier for you to manage the ironing and packing away. You won’t feel overwhelmed.
- Shiny sink – Always go to bed with a clean sink. This is basically the golden rule of being a wife and mom.
- Leave most chores when you most productive – basically if you a more productive in the morning, do the big chores then, or if you more productive in the evening then do it then.
- Make 15 min in your day to clean out hot spots – you won’t believe how that helps tremendously with making the home look neat
- Make a todo list – this will not only keep you on track with projects for the day but it will also give you a sense of accomplishments
I hope these tips help you make a kickass routine designed specifically for you!
Thank you for reading, don’t forget to follow my blog so you don’t miss out on the fun.